a picture think-tionary for life
We all have problems in life. All the time we keep on looking for answers to our problems, but often forget that asking the right questions can cut lots of trouble in the process.
Here’s one site that makes a different approach – encouraging people to find solutions by helping them ask questions about themselves. It sure is a unique approach that is strong in the core and simple on the outside.
Huge thanks go to the creators. Meanwhile, make sure that you check out the archives section, from which some of the questions below have been taken:
- Through all of life's twists and turns, who has been there for you?
- Where do you spend most of your time while you're awake?
- What things in life should always be free?
- How would an extra $1000 a month change your life?
- What are you an expert at?
- What is your favorite sound?
- Right now, at this moment, what do you want most?