ten questions to think
These questions are really worth considering:
- If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the Earth?
- If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
- Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
- Why are they called buildings, when they're already finished? Shouldn't they be called builts?
- If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what is the opposite of progress?
- War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left.
- Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?
- There is a difference between wanting a job and wanting work.
- Why is a person that handles your money called a 'Broker'?
- Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries' have a 'use by' date?