the art of conversation
(with a human female)
To all the gentlemen for a good laugh, and to ladies with a good sense of humour, via:
Are you one of those who often wonders that women say one thing and mean something else entirely different, at least in some situations? If yes, then this primary vocabulary set is a good start to learn the art of conversation. Next time, make sure that you properly understand what she is actually saying, if she utters one of the following words during conversations:
- Fine – This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
- Five Minutes – If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
- Nothing – This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
- Go Ahead – This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
- Loud Sigh – This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
- That's Okay – This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
- Thanks – A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.
- Whatever – Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!
- Don't worry about it, I got it – Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking, "what's wrong"; for the woman's response refer to #3.