hearken the facts - I
A few facts that you might never come across, but your life will be incomplete without:
- The chicken is one of the few things that man eats before it’s born and after it’s dead.
- It is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
- Penguins can convert salt water into fresh water.
- It’s estimated that at any one time around 0.7% of the world’s population is drunk.
- About 1000 new soft drinks are launched in Japan every year.
- Squirrels can’t remember where they hide half of their nuts.
- The octopus’ testicles are located in its head.
- Math Fact: (111111111 x 111111111) = 12345678987654321
- A newborn baby sees the world upside down because it takes some time for the baby’s brain to learn to turn the image right-side up.
- Chickens can’t swallow when they are upside down.
- It snowed in the Sahara Desert in February of 1979.
- In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her cheating adulterous husband but she may only do so with her bare hands.
- Every year we produce more transistors than grains of rice.
- Goat’s milk is used more widely throughout the world than cow’s milk.
- Don’t try to outrun the police in Lazio province of Rome; some of the officers drive a Lamborghini.