quizzeria - the quiz kiosk, round 1

Below is a quiz written by Einstein the last century. Probably translated and updated since then but teh logic is the same. He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve his riddle. Are you among the other 2%?

Facts
  • 1. There are 5 houses in 5 different colours.
  • 2. In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
  • 3. These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
  • 4. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
Further Details
  • 01. The Brit lives in a red house.
  • 02. The Swede deeps dogs as pets.
  • 03. The Dane drinks tea.
  • 04. The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
  • 05. The green house owner drinks coffee.
  • 06. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
  • 07. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
  • 08. The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
  • 09. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
  • 10. The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
  • 11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
  • 12. The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
  • 13. The German smokes Prince.
  • 14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
  • 15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbour who drinks water.
The question is ....WHO KEEPS FISH?

Here is how I solved it. Wish you good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

get into free sites without registering

one poem that makes your english better

the three laws of intellectual motion