random shuffle

I use Winamp. My entire collection is stored in six folders, which I import together in the playlist and then randomize the tracks. I have already turned the shuffle on but whenever I wish to listen to a particular song, I use the J-feature, which is the only reason why I love winamp more than any other media player. The currently playing track being Coldplay's Clocks, here are the shuffled ones in series.

[moby] into the blue
[sarah mclachlan] drifting
[elton john] you can make history
[the cranberries] zombie
[dido] here with me, acoustic live
[the verve] bitter sweet symphony
[sting] until
[era] the mass
[ratm] sleep now in the fire
[hanson] mmm bop

What's your random shuffle?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

get into free sites without registering

one poem that makes your english better

the three laws of intellectual motion